ABU DHABI GLOBAL MARKET
Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) is an International Financial Centre located on Al Maryah Island in the heart of the UAE’s capital city. Its acts as a catalyst for its ambitious growth plans including innovation and financial intermediation, to advance the growth of the economies in the UAE and MENA region.
It is an award winning International Financial Centre strategically positioned to service the growing economies of the Middle East, Africa and Asia, ADGM provides a wide spectrum of services such as:
- Private Banking and Wealth Management
- Investment Banking
- Corporate and Transaction Banking
- Money Service Business
Wealth and Asset Management
- Investment Management
- Funds and Fund Management
- Asset Servicing
- Market Infrastructure
Crypto Assets Activities
Listing Authority and Products
- Digital Sandbox
NON- FINANCIAL BUSINESS:
- Professional Service Providers
- Family Business
- Start-ups and Entrepreneurship
The Abu Dhabi Global Market has 3 independent authorities providing a holistic environment by allowing companies to operate from the center. They are:
- Registration AuthoritiesIf an individual wants to establish a business in ADGM free zone we at TRC Pamco will support and guide you through the whole process of company formation, registration and licensing.
- Financial Service Regulatory Authority (FSRA)The main objective of FSRA is to establish a robust and well-regulated financial market with a high level of regulatory transparency and engagement.
- ADGM CourtsThey have a fully independent common law framework to adjudicate civil and commercial disputes.
Why choose to set-up your company in Abu Dhabi Global Market?
ADGM’s legal and operational platform is ideal for a wide range of professional and business services, not just financial services. They not only provide a hassle-free business platform for clients to operate from but also providing them with the ideal regulatory framework, legal jurisdiction and appealing business environment required for them to prosper. Apart from this, a few other reasons are:
- Independent judicial system based on English Common Law
- Modern infrastructure and global connectivity
- Migration or continuity of existing corporate entities permitted.